- Personal Data
‘Personal Data’ means any information that may be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, including not limited to, a first and last name, physical address, email address, online identifier, or other contact information and/or identity proof documents.
- Children’s Privacy
We need to collect your and your child’s Personal Data to provide our services to you and your child. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children who use our sites and applications.
- What Personal Data do we Collect & Process?
Categories of Personal Data that we collect and process are as follows:
- From you/ your child, we collect demographic & identity data (name, email address, contact number, photograph, gender, school name, birth date, and year of the child to validate age)
- Your child may also choose to provide Personal Data about themselves in the content they post on our app. However, as outlined above, we require and have safeguards in place to ensure that you first consent to our collection and use of this Personal Data.
- Online training sessions are recorded and used for quality audits and Instructor teacher training
- Projects, quizzes, activities, assignments, and performances are completed as part of our programs.
- If you are an Applicant on the Platform, we collect your name, mobile number, and email address. If you are selected as Instructor, we also collect your demographic data (e.g., photo, location, gender), government identifications, financial data (e.g., bank account, wallet, or other payment details), and educational qualifications.
- Where do we obtain your Personal Data from?
Most of the Personal Data we process is provided by you directly to us when you (i) register to use our products and/or services including the app; or (ii) when you apply to teach as an instructor. This also includes the Personal Data collected automatically and in the background by us when you use our website and application(s). Certain information might be collected automatically as you or the child navigate through the Platform (which may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by the device, access times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies). Note that we do not collect Personal Data from children for behavioral advertising purposes. We do not allow third-party behavioral trackers in areas intended to be used by children.
- How do we use your Personal Data?
- To verify your identity
- To deliver our products and services
- To improve our products and services
- If you are an Applicant, initiate and conduct the process of evaluating your application to teach on the Platform
- If you are onboarded as an instructor, for background checks and making payments to you
- To perform quality audits and Instructor training
- To communicate with you regarding existing products and services availed by you, including notifications of any alerts or updates or surveys
- To evaluate, develop and improve our products and services
- For market and product analysis and market research
- To handle inquiries and complaints
- To enable you to avail of our Services, ensure an efficient customer care experience and develop new features
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, and situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person
- To furnish your information to service partners and providers only to the extent necessary for delivering the relevant services (e.g., scheduling service and maintenance, providing emergency assistance);
- Please note that we may also monitor your computer’s random-access memory for the purpose of identifying any unauthorized actions to bypass servers and/or use third-party software to modify any aspect of the Service.
- How do we secure your and your child’s Personal Data?
We are committed to protecting your and your child’s Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts take appropriate security measures to protect Personal Data in line with our policies.
- How long do we keep your and your child’s Personal Data?
We keep the Personal Data we collect about you and your child for as long as it is required for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice and for legal or regulatory reasons or as otherwise communicated to you. We may take reasonable steps to delete or permanently de-identify your Personal Data that is no longer needed. We will delete your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and no later than 3 (three) years from when we no longer require it for offering our services to you.
- No Sale of Personal Data
We shall not sell any Personal Data of yours and/ or the children for the purpose of marketing, advertising, or any other third-party use, except in accordance with express consent obtained from you.
- Data Security
We always strive to keep your and your child’s Personal Data safe.
The security of your and your child’s Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Safety in the operating environment: we store your Personal data, and your child’s Personal Data in a safe operating environment and it can only be accessed by employees, representatives, and service providers on a need-to-use basis. We comply with industry standards and the law to protect your and your child’s Personal Data
The payment information: we adhere to confidentiality and security according to industry standards.
- Your Consent
We believe that every user of our Application/Services/products/Website must be in a position to provide informed consent prior to providing any Information required for the use of the Application/Services/products/Website. By registering with us, you are expressly consenting to our collection, processing, storing, disclosing, and handling of your information as set forth in this Policy now and as amended by us. Processing, your information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring, and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in India. If you reside outside India your information will be transferred, processed, and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of India.
- Contact Us
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, or exercising your rights, you could reach us at:
Contact Email Address: [email protected]
Organization’s Name: HIDDEN LAMP PRIVATE LIMITED
Address: Iskcon Rd, near Manokamna Hospital, Ward Number 13, Bankim Nagar, Siliguri, West Bengal 734006, India.
Phone Number: +91 9855107816